A client-centered approach to mental health
At Lighthouse Mental Health we promote professional, non-judgmental and ethical conversations about mental health over a number of sessions between a client and a trained psychologist to deal with various issues that would help a person in functioning at their best capacity.
Counselling Psychologist & Founder, Lighthouse Mental Health
Chaitali Ipar is a mental health professional qualified in Applied Counselling Psychology from Tata Institute of Social Sciences.
Chaitali is an empathetic, non-judgmental and ethical mental health professional with more than 5 years of experience of working with various age groups and their problems in mental health.
Prerana Anti Trafficking
Child Rights and YOU
Offering therapies to address personal and interpersonal issues. Counselling for anxiety, depression and a host of mental health ailments.
Interventions in schools and colleges. Training teachers and staff in mental health and conducting workshops for students.
Creating safe, stress-free and efficient workspaces with one-on-one interventions and group workshops and trainings
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
PLEASE READ BEFORE TAKING AN APPOINTMENT
1) Fill in the form below:
2) The therapist will contact you on your contact information
3) Mention your preferable mode of therapy (audio call/video call/face to face)
4) Discuss a free slot preferable for you and the therapist
5) Make the payment at least 6 hours BEFORE the therapy session
6) Your session gets confirmed only when the payment is received
7) Unpaid sessions will not be considered in the confirmed slot
8) Once you have a confirmed session, your slot duration will be of 1 hour only